Lower back pain is pain caused by an injury. muscle sprains. Or it may be caused by the wrong movements. Changing the sleeping position can help relieve lower back pain. In addition, exercise relieves pain in the lower back. And help prevent lower back pain Hello Doctor, there are exercises to relieve lower back pain. Let’s try to follow.
exercise posture Relieve lower back pain
exercise It is a method that can prevent and Relieve lower back pain. In addition, exercise also helps to strengthen muscles as well. In addition, researchers say. Exercise also improves blood flow to the lower back area. This may help reduce stiffness and speed up the healing process. Relieve lower back pain:
- lie flat on the floor Bend your knees about hip width apart. The arms are placed flat beside the body.
- Press your toes to the floor.
- Lift your buttocks. While lifting, the buttocks should be squeeze together. Put your butt on the floor
- Repeat 15 times, rest 1 minute, repeat 3 rounds.
Knee-to-chest Stretches stretch your knees to your chest. This is a posture that can stretch the lower back. To relieve tension and help reduce pain. pose steps Knee-to-chest Stretches are as follows:
- lying on the floor
- bend your knees up
- Use your hand to pull one knee toward your chest.
- Hold your knees against your chest for 5 seconds. While keeping your abs tight and pressing your spine down to the ground.
- Release your knees to their original position.
- Repeat 2-3 times on each side.
Lower Back Rotational Stretches
Lower Back Rotational Stretches are great for relaxing your muscles and improving your core muscles. to help the body achieve balance The procedure for doing the Lower Back Rotational Stretches is as follows:
- Lie flat, then bend your legs and knees up.
- Spread your arms as wide as your shoulders. Press your shoulders and arms to the floor. Slowly turn your waist and place your left leg down. Hold for 5-10 seconds, then return to the original position.
- Switch to the right leg and hold for 5-10 seconds as before.
Lying Lateral Leg Lifts
Lying Lateral Leg Lifts can help strengthen the hip muscles and help maintain balance that affects movement. The procedure for doing Lying Lateral Leg Lifts can be done as follows:
- Lie on your side on one leg.
- Slightly bend the lower leg.
- Belly clenched to hold core muscles.
- Raise your upper leg about 18 inches, straightening and extending for 2 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
- Repeat on the other side, doing 3 rounds on each side.
Playing yoga postures that stretch after a cat is making a strong and loosen the tension of the muscles. cat pose steps Can be done as follows
- Place your hands and knees on the floor. by keeping the knees apart
- Arching the back up with a tummy tuck
- Slowly loosen your muscles and allow your belly to drop to the floor.
- return to starting position
- Repeat 3-5 times, 2 times a day.